- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Kevin J. Hasson
Mr. Hasson said he sent Mr. Goetz a pre-written draft notice of dismissal, urging the imams' attorney to sign the document that would release the "John Does" from the case.
"That is outrageous and has nothing to do with religious liberty. And we will continue to fight them every step of the way," Mr. Hasson said of the imams' lawsuit.