- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Kevin Klein
A woman is suing Playboy Enterprises, claiming she was hurt when an employee whacked her in the buttocks with a golf club during a Southern California event.
The Nashville Predators have swapped defensemen with the New York Rangers, sending right-handed shooter Kevin Klein to New York in exchange for a lefty in Michael Del Zotto.
"Fifty-fifty, could be bad, could be good," said Kevin Klein, director of the Colorado Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, which began planning for the runoff almost immediately after September's flood.
It was described as a once-a-century flood or even a once-a-millennium flood, but Klein said researchers are still unsure about where it fits in climate history.