- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kevin Kline
A star-studded comedy about childhood friends reconnecting as septuagenarians, "Last Vegas" makes for breezy, heartwarming viewing.
Kevin Kline will play Romeo opposite Meryl Streep's Juliet for a one-night-only staged reading of Shakespeare's play in Central Park.
Kevin Kline likes roles that teach him something.
"The ramp-up has been a little slower than what some had anticipated," Kevin Kline, general manager of the casino, said Monday. "We're a new business that continues to ramp up and continues to build, and we consider year two to be a building year and to we expect the results to get better."
"Right now we're just moving from the life-saving mode to the life-sustaining mode," said Kevin Kline, director of the Colorado Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management.