- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Kevin Klose Items
In President Obama's fiscal 2013 budget request to Congress that never passed, officials proposed to end U.S.-funded radio broadcasts to Chechnya. The violent enclave in the Russian Federation is the ancestral home of the Boston bombing suspects.
Republicans said Wednesday that the resignation of NPR's top executive in the wake of an undercover video sting will not blunt their determination to cut off all taxpayer funds for public broadcasting.