- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Kevin Kolb Items
A concussion that has kept quarterback Kevin Kolb sidelined since August, cost him his job with the Buffalo Bills.
Free-agent quarterback Matt Leinart signed with the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.
Buffalo quarterback Kevin Kolb was treated for concussion-like symptoms after getting kneed in the back of the helmet in the Bills' preseason game Saturday against the Washington Redskins.
Quarterback Kevin Kolb's chances of earning the Buffalo Bills starting job were nearly upended by a wet and slippery rubber mat.
Kevin Kolb's star-crossed career in Arizona has taken another hit.
Without his favorite target, Sam Bradford seemed lost. The top pick of the 2010 draft completed a measly seven passes. The St. Louis Rams defense was there to pick him up — by continually knocking down Kevin Kolb.
Kevin Kolb wasn't around to talk to reporters Friday. He probably was home nursing his many aches and pains in the aftermath of Arizona's first loss of the season, a 17-3 Thursday night manhandling at St. Louis.
The Arizona Cardinals will be without running back Beanie Wells for at least seven games because of a severe turf toe injury sustained in Sunday's 27-6 victory over Philadelphia.
The Arizona Cardinals and Philadelphia Eagles are still perfect, surprising standouts on the NFL's quickly dwindling list of undefeated teams.