- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Kevin Kouzmanoff
Texas manager Ron Washington is tired of talking about all of the Rangers' injuries.
Texas third baseman Kevin Kouzmanoff was scheduled to be evaluated Friday at home by a back specialist before the Rangers make a roster move to activate Adrian Beltre from the disabled list.
A day after a 14-run defeat, the Texas Rangers rallied from an early deficit against the defending division champions.
The Oakland Athletics had jumped out to an early lead against Yu Darvish, a pitcher they have owned of late.
Texas third baseman Kevin Kouzmanoff left the Rangers' game against the Oakland Athletics with back tightness.
When Kevin Kouzmanoff was riding the buses in Double-A two seasons ago, he kept his focus on returning to the majors and providing the kind of production that he is now delivering for the Texas Rangers.
The Seattle Mariners came out of another shutout loss with another ailing pitcher.
Texas Rangers outfielder Jim Adduci capped off a 10-pitch at bat by hitting a two-run homer in the eighth inning then led off the 10th with a walk to start the game-winning rally in the Rangers' 7-6 win over the Chicago Cubs Tuesday night.
The Colorado Rockies have called up third baseman Kevin Kouzmanoff to start Wednesday's game against the Houston Astros.