- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Kevin Lewis
A man charged in the shotgun deaths of three people in front of small children inside an abandoned Detroit house has pleaded guilty to two counts of second-degree murder.
Idaho Rivers United and the Nez Perce Tribe are in mediation with the U.S. Forest Service to end a lawsuit concerning megaloads on U.S. Highway 12 in northern Idaho.
Within months of being awarded a $1 million casino prize, a Cincinnati man got busted for drugs and went broke.
"What we need is a management plan," he said. "We need the Forest Service to figure out what its rules are going to be on Highway 12."
Despite the company changing plans, it's still important for the Forest Service to develop rules for the highway, Lewis said.