- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Kevin Martin Items
Kevin Love, who entered the game averaging 26.8 points, had 16 in the first quarter but only nine afterward as Washington broke its four-game losing streak with a 104-100 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday night.
Kevin Love and Nikola Pekovic can be a devastating duo for Minnesota in the paint, and success for Washington starts with keeping them under wraps. Live coverage starts at 6:30 on CSN!
John Wall tied a career-high with 16 assists and led a comeback from 16 points down as Washington finally closed out a tight game in the fourth quarter to snap a four-game losing streak.
Corey Brewer has become a familiar face for the often-changing Minnesota Timberwolves.
Hundreds of activists rallied near the U.S. Capitol on Monday, arguing the country cannot afford an immigration overhaul bill that would pave the way for more low-wage foreign workers in a sluggish economy while Americans are still struggling to find work.
The Milwaukee Bucks signed free agent guard O.J. Mayo on Saturday, hoping he will add some much-needed offensive punch to a roster that is searching for some after a summer of upheaval.
The Los Angeles Lakers want Dwight Howard so badly they put up billboards urging him to stay in town, then got Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash to get on bended knee before him.
J.R. Smith won the NBA's Sixth Man of the Year award Monday after turning a role he didn't want into one of the strengths of the New York Knicks' first division championship team in nearly two decades.
Washington had won its previous two games against Oklahoma City, winning the only meeting during the lockout-shortened 2011-12 season before stunning the Thunder 101-99 in Washington on Jan. 7 — the second despite playing without point guard John Wall.