- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Kevin Matthews
Three months after a devastating on-field collision between University of Georgia outfielders Zach Cone and Johnathan Taylor left Taylor partially paralyzed, the two were side by side again on Saturday as draft picks of the Texas Rangers.
Kevin Matthews says it was a bit intimidating walking past his father's old spot just inside the door at the Tennessee Titans' locker room and being coached by a man who watched him grow up.
"I'm glad. It's the best situation I could've come into, and I'm just thankful that this opportunity came about for me and that I was able to come to a place where I felt so comfortable," Kevin said.