- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Topic - Kevin Mchale
Kevin McHale was talking about the challenges of re-engineering an offense missing three starters, but he might as well have summed up the state of the struggling Houston Rockets.
The Houston Rockets played again without Dwight Howard. Unfortunately for the Cleveland Cavaliers, James Harden was in the building.
Houston coach Kevin McHale worried that his team might come out flat Monday night against the struggling Utah Jazz after dropping a close game to the Heat in Miami a day before.
Coach Kevin McHale said it first and then player after player echoed his sentiment: Early in the season Houston wouldn't have won the type of game they did Sunday night.
James Harden spent the fourth quarter smiling on the Houston Rockets' bench. DeMarcus Cousins finished the final period in the Sacramento Kings' locker room.
The Houston Rockets have won four games in a row.
Kevin McHale preaches consistency.
The Houston Rockets are heating up from 3-point range, just in time to avoid playoff elimination and create some drama in their first-round series against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Jeremy Lin's introduction to the playoffs couldn't be a much tougher one.
Even Houston coach Kevin McHale is caught up in the Miami Heat's winning streak, and he wouldn't mind seeing it continue against his former team.
It's been an ugly new year so far for the Houston Rockets.
Randy Wittman is pretty grounded. At least, that's how he describes himself.
The daughter of Houston Rockets coach Kevin McHale has died at 22.
The daughter of Houston Rockets coach Kevin McHale has died at 23.
Houston Rockets coach Kevin McHale took a leave of absence on Saturday to deal with a family matter.
"We weren't going to change in the standings, so we played a bunch of guys that we hadn't played before," Rockets coach Kevin McHale said. "It's time to get some guys comfortable."
"We fought hard for it," coach Kevin McHale said. "It took a little longer than I hoped, but we knew we had to get 54 wins and we got there with one to spare. I'm glad we didn't have to wait until Wednesday to try and get it."