- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Kevin Mchale
Dwight Howard received the worst reception of his career last season when he made his initial return to the city that was his NBA home for eight seasons.
Houston is starting to make a habit of 40-point first quarters.
James Harden spent the fourth quarter smiling on the Houston Rockets' bench. DeMarcus Cousins finished the final period in the Sacramento Kings' locker room.
Patrick Beverley is not the first option for the Houston offense. In fact, he might be the fifth.
In one corner of the Golden State Warriors' locker room, Stephen Curry iced a welt on the left side of his forehead. On the other, Jermaine O'Neal limped out of the training room with bandages around his waist and wrist.
Dwight Howard was disappointed by the Rockets' inconsistent effort, even if it was good enough to beat the Bucks.
James Harden was out with a thumb injury, and then Dwight Howard got off to a slow start.
Kevin McHale preaches consistency.
For the second consecutive night, the Memphis Grizzlies slowed down Houston and walked away with a win.
James Harden dribbled inside the 3-point line, surveyed the court and saw the Pelicans weren't going to throw a quick double-team at him to try to force the ball out of his hands with the game on the line.
ATLANTA (AP) — The Hawks are discovering that strong defense makes winning possible, even against quality opponents, after Al Horford's season-ending injury.
HOUSTON (AP) — James Harden is heating up for the Houston Rockets.
HOUSTON (AP) — The Houston Rockets recently have developed a knack for playing great in the third quarter.
Dwight Howard is happy again.
Houston Rockets guard Jeremy Lin arrived in Taiwan on Friday to play in his parents' homeland.
"We started off slow, and then from that point on we were pretty solid," Rockets coach Kevin McHale said. "Our defense was really good in the second and third (quarters), and then we got the game back under control."
"We did some good stuff," Rockets coach Kevin McHale said. "We made some plays. ... I thought during stretches in this game we played really well."