- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Kevin Mclaughlin
"He has created a problem for himself that I don't know he can solve because he spent so much time here the last time he ran and he has spent so little time here this time that the contrast is stark," Mr. McLaughlin said. "So now if he shows up all over the place and is running ads and doing all this stuff at the last minute he looks desperate. That doesn't get people to respond. They feel as though they have been neglected."
Kevin McLaughlin, of the Polk County GOP, said that while Mr. Romney would make a better president than Mr. Obama, his latest efforts may be too little, too late.