- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Kevin Miller Items
Honda and the U.S. Auto Club have announced a multi-year partnership that will make Honda the title sponsor of several midget racing series.
Former Detroit Red Wing Kevin Miller denies he owes a $1.6 million judgment to an insurance company for a hit during a 2000 Swiss league game that ended a player's career.
The Harlem Globetrotters say they hope that deprived NHL fans will take some comfort in watching basketball on ice.
The Harlem Globetrotters say they hope that deprived NHL fans have taken some comfort in watching basketball on ice.
Shane Hmiel, banned for life from NASCAR in 2006 after failing three drug tests, was critically injured Saturday night during qualifying for the U.S. Auto Racing Club's Silver Crown race at Terre Haute Action Track.