- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Latest Kevin Ollie Items
Connecticut basketball coach Kevin Ollie has agreed to a $15 million, five-year contract with the national champion Huskies, the university announced Thursday.
UConn basketball coach Kevin Ollie reportedly has agreed in principle to a new contract to keep him with the national champion Huskies for the next five years.
UConn coach Kevin Ollie is listening to job offers, but isn't looking to leave Connecticut.
Coming off an NCAA Tournament appearance, American now adds a member of UConn's national championship team.
It's not that Kevin Ollie looked uncomfortable sitting on a stool in front of the Connecticut bench. It's just that he looked a lot more comfortable in a defensive stance exhorting the Huskies in the national championship game.
Most of the scouting reports said the same thing: Connecticut was no match for the athleticism of Kentucky and all those high-flying freshmen.
Shabazz Napier turned in one final masterpiece as a college player Monday night, lifting the Huskies to a 60-54 win over Kentucky's freshmen and bringing home a championship hardly anyone not wearing a UConn uniform thought was possible.
LeBron James remembers just about every detail from his days playing alongside Kevin Ollie in Cleveland, including that the newly crowned coach of the NCAA champions wore No. 12.
Kevin Ollie had talent.