- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Kevin Payne
When D.C. United take the field to kick off a new season in March, the club for the first time will do so without Kevin Payne pulling the strings from the front office.
It's safe to say Dwayne De Rosario is the most unconventional Most Valuable Player in Major League Soccer's 16-year history.
D.C. United announced Wednesday that it is firing first-season coach Curt Onalfo.
Club president Kevin Payne said: "It was a dominating performance with two lapses. If we continue like that, we will do all right."
"We've asked Ben to focus on three objectives for the balance of this season," Mr. Payne said. "Prepare to win the next game, demand of our players the same commitment to the shirt that he displayed, and determine which players demonstrate that they want to play for United next season."