- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Kevin Quick
Four members and associates of a Bloods-connected street gang are charged with kidnapping and killing a reserve police officer whose body was found in the woods in Virginia, according to an indictment released Friday.
A former volunteer assistant coach for a Hudson Valley high school crew team has been indicted on rape charges involving two team members.
Each time a new reserve officer needed training, Waynesboro police liked to team the rookie up with Kevin Quick. They knew Quick - pleasant, unflappable, reliable - would set the right example.
'This little girl is going to steal your heart like nobody else.'
Tabby Brydge, an administrative assistant at Invista, described Quick as one of her closest male friends.