- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Kevin R. Johnson
Alumni at a historically black college where President Obama will deliver the commencement address say the school has disinvited a speaker who criticized the president's record on Cabinet diversity and black unemployment.
Mr. Johnson, senior pastor at Bright Hope Baptist Church in Philadelphia, said he received a phone call from Mr. Wilson on April 15, the day after he published an op-ed critical of Mr. Obama in the Philadelphia Tribune, which serves the black community.
He said the move had nothing to do with censorship.