- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Kevin Reilly Items
Saturday morning cartoons have long been a television network staple. Now Fox will be trying them on Saturday night.
The Fox network is bringing back Carl Sagan's universe-spanning docu-series "Cosmos," and "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane is on board for the ride.
You didn't have to watch "America's Most Wanted" to be grateful it's there. It has resided on Fox for 23 years, rallying its audience into a nationwide crime watch from which everyone benefited.
Fox is canceling "America's Most Wanted," the Saturday night show that has profiled criminals on the lam since 1988, and replacing it with reruns.
You didn't have to watch "America's Most Wanted" to be grateful it's there. For 23 years it has resided on Fox, rallying its audience into a nationwide crime watch from which everyone benefited.
Fox network executives say they want "House" and "Bones" beyond this television season, although no deals have been set to keep them.