- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
Latest Kevin Seraphin Items
Before Kevin Seraphin agreed to sign a $3.89 million qualifying offer from the Wizards, he had a minor procedure to clean out his troublesome right knee.
The Wizards retooled their big man rotation, yet Kevin Seraphin signed his offer sheet. Does the big man stay or is another deal coming? Hey, LeBron James needs a third team to get Kevin Love...
Kevin Seraphin finally signed a one-year qualifying offer to stay with the Wizards at $3.89 million, making them extremely deep in the middle.
Kevin Seraphin's days in Washington may be done. Seeing as he shares an agent with LeBron James, could the next stop be Cleveland?
The Wizards continued their frontcourt retooling on Wednesday by adding DeJuan Blair, leaving just a couple of roster spaces available.
The Wizards entered Tuesday still needing to determine their interior frontcourt rotation. That situation became more certain by Tuesday afternoon.
The Wizards appear likely to re-sign Garrett Temple, and even though Chris Singleton is a long shot to stick around there's a scenario in which he still could.
The Wizards made their first significant move entering free agency by not giving a first-right-of-refusal qualifying offer to Trevor Booker but Kevin Seraphin received one.
Now that the NBA season is over, Wizards players have some free time on their hands. What exactly do they do away from the hardwood?