- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Latest Kevin Seraphin Items
Marcin Gortat is going to try to play vs the Lakers, but if he is still in significant pain he could miss his second game in a row.
A back injury to Marcin Gortat could keep him out of Friday's game, too, but the Wizards can't use his absence as an excuse for losing to a team such as the Lakers.
Marcin Gortat will start tonight vs the Lakers, despite lower back injury
Marcin Gortat missed his first game of the season with a sore back, creating a space for Kevin Seraphin to finally play again and prove his value.
The Wizards may have lost to the Heat in their last game, but they feel good about how they competed and had a chance to win late despite bad shooting and ball-handling.
The Wizards could have more size to deal with Al Jefferson if Kevin Seraphin's right knee holds up after Tuesday's session.
Drew Gooden is playing so well with the second unit that coach Randy Wittman will have some tough decisions to make when Kevin Seraphin returns.
Martell Webster has missed two games with a sore back but coach Randy Wittman seems confident that he'll be on the court Saturday.
Martell Webster did get up shots Tuesday, but Kevin Seraphin wasn't able to go.