- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
Topic - Kevin Shattenkirk
After the Colorado Avalanche shut out the St. Louis Blues on the road, coach Patrick Roy was still throwing down.
The St. Louis Blues acquired Ryan Miller for moments such as these.
Ryan Miller's debut for the St. Louis Blues started with a tough break and ended with a victory.
While growing up in New Rochelle, N.Y., Kevin Shattenkirk watched Rangers defenseman Brian Leetch score many big goals.
The St. Louis Blues were workmanlike, methodical and - most of all - effective on Monday night.
In a trade between struggling teams in the Western Conference, the Colorado Avalanche acquired former No. 1 pick Erik Johnson and Jay McClement from the St. Louis Blues for Chris Stewart and Kevin Shattenkirk.