- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By James A. Lyons Jr.
The president has shifted alliance from friend to enemy
Topic - Kevin Shattenkirk
After the Colorado Avalanche shut out the St. Louis Blues on the road, coach Patrick Roy was still throwing down.
The St. Louis Blues acquired Ryan Miller for moments such as these.
Ryan Miller's debut for the St. Louis Blues started with a tough break and ended with a victory.
While growing up in New Rochelle, N.Y., Kevin Shattenkirk watched Rangers defenseman Brian Leetch score many big goals.
The St. Louis Blues were workmanlike, methodical and - most of all - effective on Monday night.
In a trade between struggling teams in the Western Conference, the Colorado Avalanche acquired former No. 1 pick Erik Johnson and Jay McClement from the St. Louis Blues for Chris Stewart and Kevin Shattenkirk.