- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kevin Shattenkirk
After the Colorado Avalanche shut out the St. Louis Blues on the road, coach Patrick Roy was still throwing down.
The St. Louis Blues acquired Ryan Miller for moments such as these.
Ryan Miller's debut for the St. Louis Blues started with a tough break and ended with a victory.
While growing up in New Rochelle, N.Y., Kevin Shattenkirk watched Rangers defenseman Brian Leetch score many big goals.
The St. Louis Blues were workmanlike, methodical and - most of all - effective on Monday night.
In a trade between struggling teams in the Western Conference, the Colorado Avalanche acquired former No. 1 pick Erik Johnson and Jay McClement from the St. Louis Blues for Chris Stewart and Kevin Shattenkirk.