- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
Topic - Kevin Slowey
Right-hander Kevin Slowey will move into the Miami Marlins' rotation to replace struggling left-hander Brad Hand and start Sunday against Seattle.
Given an invitation to make the roster after injury-plagued seasons, John Lannan and Kevin Slowey both took positive steps Saturday in their spring debuts.
MIAMI (AP) — Right-hander Kevin Slowey is among 22 nonroster players to receive spring training invitations from the Miami Marlins.
The Minnesota Twins have traded winless pitcher Kevin Slowey to the Colorado Rockies for a player to be named.
Minnesota Twins right-hander Kevin Slowey is headed to the 15-day disabled list with a muscle strain in his abdomen that requires at least a week of rest.
Minnesota Twins right-hander Kevin Slowey has a muscle strain in his abdomen that requires at least a week of rest and a likely stint on the disabled list.
The Minnesota Twins and right-hander Kevin Slowey have come to agreement on a one-year, $2.7 million contract to avoid arbitration.
The Minnesota Twins plan to skip right-hander Kevin Slowey's next start because of soreness in his elbow.
"They know me and they know what I'm going to do," Slowey said. "I'm usually not going to walk guys, although I did walk one today."
"I've been playing long enough to know that early in spring, I need to command my fastball," he said. "That's what's going to carry me throughout the season and today was a lot of that - just commanding my fastball in and out, both two- and four-seam. All my other pitches come off of that, so it's important for me."