- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Kevin Spacey Items
London's Old Vic Theatre says Matthew Warchus will become artistic director when Kevin Spacey steps down next year.
Kevin Spacey put his body through a lot playing "Richard III" for over 200 shows and across three continents. Tumbling down a massive sand dune in Qatar didn't help.
The Indian film industry's top award show sailed into Tampa Saturday with a pirate-themed opening musical number and celebrities ranging from "Slumdog Millionaire" star Anil Kapoor to John Travolta and Kevin Spacey.
Near the end of the first half of Thursday's 25th Anniversary Rain Forest benefit concert at Carnegie Hall, chairwoman Trudie Styler introduced a man who recently learned he was going to be a grandfather, and out came former President Bill Clinton.
Actor Kevin Spacey greeted Maryland lawmakers at a wine bar Friday night to help promote an expansion of a tax credit for filming movies and television shows in the state.
Kevin Spacey on Saturday tweeted a Photoshopped image of himself between Toronto mayor Rob Ford and his brother in response to the siblings' criticism that he won't take photos with them.
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is claiming he wouldn't know Kevin Spacey "if I ran over him," a week after the House of Cards star poked fun at the mayor when both appeared on a late night talk show.
The political thriller "House of Cards" launched its second season with support from fans in real-life Washington power circles.
"Did you think I'd forgotten you?" asks Francis Underwood, addressing us viewers near the end of the second-season "House of Cards" debut. Then he roguishly adds, "Perhaps you hoped I had."