- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Kevin Youkilis Items
Jacoby Ellsbury walked into the Yankees clubhouse, filled with all that gear with pinstripes and the famous interlocking "NY." He walked over to his locker in the back, the one used last spring by former Boston Red Sox teammate Kevin Youkilis.
Kevin Youkilis is leaving the major leagues after an injury plagued season and heading to Japan.
Big Papi, Dustin Pedroia and the bearded guys from Boston. Michael Wacha, Trevor Rosenthal and those fresh mugs from St. Louis.
New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez is set to play Tuesday night in his first minor league game on a rehabilitation assignment. And this time, all sides agree he's ready to go.
They come back for a bit, then they're gone again. So it goes for the New York Yankees and many of their ailing stars this season.
Youkilis will miss at least 10-12 weeks after he has surgery in California on Thursday. He had gone back on the DL last Friday. Teixeira missed the first 53 games of the season because of a wrist injury.
Kevin Youkilis needs back surgery and Mark Teixeira returned to the 15-day disabled list Tuesday with an aching right wrist, the latest injury setbacks for the depleted New York Yankees.
Yankees first baseman Mark Teixeira and third baseman Kevin Youkilis will play their final rehab games Thursday night with the Double-A Trenton Thunder as they work their way back from injuries.
Mark Teixeira and Kevin Youkilis were hitless Wednesday in their first minor-league rehab game, working their way back from injuries for a return to the New York Yankees.