- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
Latest Kevin Youkilis Items
In a season ruined by injuries, the Boston Red Sox could always count on Adrian Beltre being in the lineup. Now, he might have played his last game for them.
White Sox slugger Manny Ramirez took the blame Friday for his rocky departure from Boston and said he would have joined the Red Sox if they had claimed him when he was placed on waivers this month.
The Seattle Mariners' Casey Kotchman had his 274-game errorless streak come to an end in the eighth inning against the New York Yankees on Saturday, the longest streak by a first baseman in major league history.
The Boston Red Sox put first baseman Kevin Youkilis on the 15-day disabled list with a thumb injury Tuesday and acknowledged that his season could be over.
Newly acquired Angels pitcher Dan Haren expects to make his next start as scheduled despite a bruised forearm.
The floor of the Red Sox clubhouse was filled with black equipment bags as players packed for their 10-day West Coast trip. Amid the clutter, the stuff that revealed the team's current condition was still hard to miss.
Brian Matusz pitched shutout ball for seven innings and the Baltimore Orioles picked up a rare win at Fenway Park, beating the Boston Red Sox 6-1 Sunday.
BOSTON (AP) - Jon Lester has survived cancer and pitched a World Series clincher for the Boston Red Sox.
BOSTON (AP) - Jon Lester can now add pitching a no-hitter to his already amazing list of accomplishments.