- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Kevin Zeese
"The decade of war has been a costly failure - costly in lives and dollars -- that has undermined our national security and weakened the rule of law," Mr. Zeese said. "This has been a decade of disgrace for the United States with torture, widespread incarceration of civilians without charges and mass killing of innocent civilians."
Movement organizer Kevin Zeese said the protest was held to disrupt a meeting between Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and Joint Chiefs Chairman Martin Dempsey on Capitol Hill.