- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions ‘murderous’
- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
Latest Kevin Items
After record millions spent on TV advertising in Virginia's governor race, Republican Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II finds himself in the unenviable position of knowing there's a side to him voters haven't experienced.
The father of a 14-year-old boy who escaped from suspected al Qaeda-linked militants in the Philippines said his son is a hero.