- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Khairi Fortt
Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says the club has agreed to a four-year contract with linebacker Khairi Fortt, who was New Orleans' fourth-round choice in the recent NFL draft.
Penn State top reserve linebacker Khairi Fortt is heading to California, the latest Nittany Lion to transfer in the wake of tough NCAA sanctions against the program.
Penn State's loss could turn into a big gain for Southern California.
Scandal tainted their school and the legacy of a Hall of Fame coach.
Another Pac-12 school also took in a Nittany Lion on Wednesday as top reserve linebacker Khairi Fortt said he was transferring to California.
Fortt said in a statement issued through his father, Guy Fortt, that he reached a point in his life in which he "was ready for a change," and that he had also seriously considered Cal in high school.