- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Khalid
The intelligence chief used the house for private meetings that he preferred not to hold at his agency's official compound, he added.
He has said he first eluded an assassin in 2006, and bombers targeted him 3 times since, before Thursday's attack.