- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia
Latest Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia Items
The Kia Sorento has been the brand's best-selling vehicle every month since arriving in January 2010, and with the addition of several enhancements the popular crossover now has one of the highest residual value ratings for the 2012 model year in the compact CUV segment from ALG, the industry benchmark for residual values and a leading provider of data and consulting services to the automotive industry.
With a stunning design, roomy interior, class-leading fuel efficiency and a starting price of $26,500, the 2011 Kia Optima Hybrid - Kia Motors America's first hybrid vehicle in the U.S. - will attract those looking for a stylish and well-appointed sedan that does not sacrifice style, comfort, performance or value for fuel efficiency.
Kia Motors plans to expand production at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia with the addition of the critically acclaimed Kia Optima midsize sedan.