- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Kia Motors Items
A comfort and value staple in the minivan segment, the 2011 Kia Sedona returns to the Kia Motors America (KMA) lineup, stocked with a plethora of convenience amenities and safety features.
The Kia Forte Koup made quite an impression in its first year: it was named "Car of the Year" by NADAGuides.com and served as the basis for Kia Motors America's (KMA) first-ever U.S. motorsports program with two Koups competing in the 2010 GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge.
A comfort and value staple in the minivan segment, the 2011 Kia Sedona returns to the Kia Motors America lineup, stocked with a plethora of convenience amenities and safety features.