- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Kia
The doctor raided the freezer, shoveling ice into a trash bag with his hands. The rescue squad had detected a pulse, reviving a man in cardiac arrest in his home near Smith Mountain Lake.
State police say two men died and a 19-year-old woman was seriously injured in a rollover crash near the Lane County community of Noti (NOH-tie).
A day after he officially signed a three-year contract with the Baltimore Orioles, Suk-min Yoon said his goal in coming to the major leagues was to be a starting pitcher.
South Korean right-hander Suk-min Yoon and the Baltimore Orioles have finalized to a three-year contract for $5,575,000, a deal that could escalate to $13,075,000 if the pitcher starts 26 or more games each season.
State police have identified the people killed when a SUV crashed into a school bus as the SUV's driver, 36-year-old Ladonna Cheatham of Patterson, and three of her passengers.
An early-morning weekend accident on U.S. 49 near Saucier has left one woman dead and two others injured.
Actress Scarlett Johansson gives SodaStream some sex appeal in a controversial spot, Kia revives actor Laurence Fishburne's "Matrix" character Morpheus in its commercial. And cute puppies and kids abound in ads for Cheerios to Anheuser-Busch.
Phoenix police say one person has died and another is in critical condition after their car collided with another in northwest Phoenix.
Coach Brittany Staggs wanted her students to get a rigorous workout even on rainy days. The equipment she needed would cost $800.
Prototype cars - also called "concepts" - appear at every auto show. They're a way for companies to test ideas, gauge reaction and hint at future designs.
HAVANA (AP) — Talk about sticker shock!
The rise and fall of Robert Griffin III has led to many seeking a professional comparison. Look no further than LA Clippers forward Blake Griffin, who will be in town Saturday night to face the Wizards.
A United Auto Workers drive to organize workers at the Volkswagen Passat plant in Tennessee is turning into a critical battle in labor's drive to breach the wall of foreign automakers who have flocked to the American South and other right-to-work states in recent years to open nonunion plants.
A good start and a great finish was enough for Sergio Garcia to take the lead Saturday in the Deutsche Bank Championship.
Maybe Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki of Iraq should not have been in such a hurry to bid American troops adieu as he was back in 2007.