- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Kia
Of all Kia sedans, this is the largest one to be introduced and in size it can go head-to-head with the European brands that have held the market for years.
Dori Carter might have gotten a bit ahead of herself late in the second round of the Kia Classic. She still left everyone else behind Friday.
Paula Creamer easily overcame tricky morning wind conditions Thursday in the Kia Classic for a share of the first-round lead with Mariajo Uribe.
Actress Scarlett Johansson gives SodaStream some sex appeal in a controversial spot, Kia revives actor Laurence Fishburne's "Matrix" character Morpheus in its commercial. And cute puppies and kids abound in ads for Cheerios to Anheuser-Busch.
Phoenix police say one person has died and another is in critical condition after their car collided with another in northwest Phoenix.
A United Auto Workers drive to organize workers at the Volkswagen Passat plant in Tennessee is turning into a critical battle in labor's drive to breach the wall of foreign automakers who have flocked to the American South and other right-to-work states in recent years to open nonunion plants.
Maybe Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki of Iraq should not have been in such a hurry to bid American troops adieu as he was back in 2007.
The Obama administration condemned as an "unprovoked terrorist attack" a rocket assault on a camp for Iranian dissidents in Iraq that killed two people and injured more than three dozen on Saturday.
Natalie Gulbis is returning to play in the Kraft Nabisco Championship after recovering from malaria.
Defending champion and formerly top-ranked Yani Tseng was dropped from the Kia Classic field after missing her 9:10 a.m. pro-am tee time Wednesday.
Robot cutouts shot fluorescent lights across a dancing crowd. The band MGMT rocked its dance-party staple "Kids." Girls with feathers in their hair crowd-surfed. No, Urban Outfitters wasn't throwing a pre-Halloween bash.