- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Planning for the last attack doesn't make Americans safer
Topic - Kiel
On the way to the national championship game, everything seemed to go Notre Dame's way in 2012.
Everett Golson is out for at least the fall semester at Notre Dame, saying he has been suspended by the university for what he called poor academic judgment.
Nick Saban has a charity called Nick's Kids Fund.
Prized quarterback recruit Gunner Kiel is joining Notre Dame.
"That's not something I've ever done, nor would I do. I'm going to coach the guys that want to be here at Notre Dame," he said.
"I think I put more pressure on myself because I overanalyzed a lot of things," Kiel said.