- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
Topic - Kieran Michael Lalor
A New York state assemblyman and Marine Corps veteran is calling on Verizon, Comcast, DirecTV and Dish Network to drop "the notoriously anti-American, anti-Semitic and misogynistic" Al Jazeera network from their basic cable package.
Mr. Lalor, who served in Operation Iraqi Freedom, said he's outraged "to have this propaganda piped into my home."
"Al Jazeera is the anti-American, anti-Semitic, misogynistic propaganda wing of a foreign government," Mr. Lalor, a Republican who represents a Hudson Valley district, said in a statement.