- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
Killing Of Travis Alexander
Latest Killing Of Travis Alexander Items
A judge denied a motion from Jodi Arias' defense team this week to have the death penalty removed as a sentencing option for the woman whose murder trial became an international sensation.
Jodi Arias has returned to an Arizona courtroom as attorneys prepare for a second penalty phase in her murder trial.
Jodi Arias is due back in court this week as attorneys prepare for a second penalty phase.
If what the media publishes daily is any indicator, Americans seem fascinated with killers. We're confronted with headlines about the likes of Oscar Pistorius, Amanda Knox and Jodi Arias.
A member of Jodi Arias' defense team is no longer banned from visiting her clients in Phoenix jails.
A colored-pencil drawing of a pinwheel has gotten a member of Jodi Arias' defense team banned from the Phoenix jail where she's being held until her murder case's penalty phase starts in September.
Prosecutors will again try to convince a jury to sentence Jodi Arias to death in a second penalty phase that will begin in September.
A retrial to decide whether convicted murderer Jodi Arias is sentenced to life in prison or the death penalty has been pushed back from March 17 because of a prosecutor's scheduling conflict.
Convicted murderer Jodi Arias will again face a potential death sentence after a judge's ruling cleared the way for a second penalty phase in the case.