- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest Kim Dong-Ho Items
If President Obama wants to sell more American-made cars to South Korea, nobody has yet told the average South Korean.
The Busan International Film Festival opened Thursday under new leadership that hopes an ultramodern multiplex theater and a growing global fever for South Korean-made entertainment will make Asia's top film event even bigger.