- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Kim English
"You can throw all the records, all the stats, the white collar stats out the window," said Missouri forward Kim English, who had 24 points and five 3-pointers in last year's meeting. "This is hard-nosed basketball. It's going to be a grind."
"I can't speak for those guys," junior guard Kim English said. "They both love it here but they'll talk with their families and decide what to do."