- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
Latest Kim Jong-Il Items
North Korea's Kim Jong-un has few fans, but one of his biggest just arrived in Pyongyang. Dennis Rodman joined several other former NBA players for an exhibition game against a North Korean team for the amusement of Mr. Kim on Wednesday. This was the North Korean dictator's 31st birthday. Mr. Rodman even sang an off-key rendition of "Happy Birthday" to the Not So Dear Leader before the tipoff at Pyongyang Indoor Stadium.
North Korea’s government sent the South a blistering message this week threatening to attack “without warning” if demonstrations against the former dictator, Kim Jong-il, didn’t halt.
In the wake of the execution of Kim Jong-un’s uncle, political and military elite in North Korea have rushed to defend and re-pledge allegiance to the young dictator.
A senior North Korean official said Sunday that the execution of leader Kim Jong-un's once-powerful uncle will not lead to changes in economic policies and vowed that the nation would push ahead with an ambitious plan to develop new economic zones to attract foreign investment.
Official reports about the execution of the uncle and onetime mentor of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un raised questions Friday about the totalitarian regime's stability and the mercurial leader's mindset.
Images of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un's uncle have been removed from an official state TV documentary, a disappearing act that appears to lend credence to Seoul's claim that Pyongyang's second-most- powerful official may have been purged by his nephew.
North Korea may be reliant on overseas countries to feed its people, but that isn’t keeping dictator Kim Jong-un from partaking of numerous luxury shopping trips.
Kim Jong-un's ex-girlfriend, a singer, was among a dozen well-known performers who were executed by firing squad nine days ago, South Korean media reported.
North Korea's top governing body on Sunday proposed high-level nuclear and security talks with the United States in an appeal sent just days after calling off talks with rival South Korea.