- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Kim Jong-Un Items
A string of unexpected, even odd, overtures from North Korea to its neighbors in recent days is fueling speculation that the isolated nation and its mercurial leader could be seeking to broaden its diplomatic options elsewhere in the region to account for a cooling relationship with Pyongyang's principal ally, China.
Dennis Rodman — on record several times referring to North Korea's dictator as his lifelong friend — now says Kim Jong-un didn't order his uncle and ex-girlfriend to be killed.
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un met with top military leaders on Tuesday, warning of a "very grave" situation and threatening a new nuclear test.
South Korean authorities say they found an unmanned drone that crashed on one of its islands just after its military exchanged hundreds of shells with North Korea — and they suspect the craft was a malicious spy attempt from Kim Jong-un's regime.
North Korea's number two — the leader who stands right behind Kim Jong-un in terms of power — hasn't been seen in a while, and South Korean authorities are saying that's because he's fallen victim to the latest government purge.
Kim Jong-un's wife was spotted in public wearing the same maternity dress she wore while carrying the North Korean leader's first child — sparking talk that another is on the way.
North Korea forces women to undergo abortions and young mothers to drown their newborn babies, and has starved and executed hundreds of thousands of detainees at secret prison camps — atrocities that the chairman of a U.N. panel that documented the abuses compares to those of Nazi Germany.
With North and South Korea slated to hold another round of direct talks Friday, Secretary of State John F. Kerry praised the two sides for entering into their highest-level engagement in seven years but warned that Washington won't join the talks until Pyongyang takes "meaningful action" toward denuclearization.
Former basketball great Dennis Rodman said sorry on Monday once again, this time for failing to bring about any assistance for imprisoned American Kenneth Bae while visiting North Korea and presenting Kim Jong-un with a birthday exhibition game.