- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
Latest Kim Jong-Un Items
With no one else on the ballot, state media reported Monday that supreme leader Kim Jong Un was not only elected to the highest legislative body in North Korea, he won with the unanimous approval of his district, which had 100 percent turnout.
North Korea tyrant Kim Jong-un has reportedly ordered that 33 Christians believed to be working alongside South Korean Baptist missionary Km Jung-wook be put to death.
North Korea's number two — the leader who stands right behind Kim Jong-un in terms of power — hasn't been seen in a while, and South Korean authorities are saying that's because he's fallen victim to the latest government purge.
North Korea has requested assistance from the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization in dealing with an outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease that has racked Pyongyang and its suburbs.
Kim Jong-un's wife was spotted in public wearing the same maternity dress she wore while carrying the North Korean leader's first child — sparking talk that another is on the way.
North Korea forces women to undergo abortions and young mothers to drown their newborn babies, and has starved and executed hundreds of thousands of detainees at secret prison camps — atrocities that the chairman of a U.N. panel that documented the abuses compares to those of Nazi Germany.
With North and South Korea slated to hold another round of direct talks Friday, Secretary of State John F. Kerry praised the two sides for entering into their highest-level engagement in seven years but warned that Washington won't join the talks until Pyongyang takes "meaningful action" toward denuclearization.
Screenshots of North Korea's official operation system have made their way online, and the resemblance to Apple's Mac OSX platform is undeniable.
Dennis Rodman, who entered an alcohol rehabilitation program a couple weeks back, said in a CNN interview that the reason he drinks is because he's bored.