- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Kim Jong Items
North Korea's despotic leader Kim Jong-un had some rather threatening words for weather forecasters in his country: You better start getting it right.
North Korea threatened Tuesday to "wipe out" South Korea's government in a furious response a day after a Seoul official said the North "must disappear soon," in an escalation of rhetoric between the rivals.
Step aside, Sea of Blood Opera. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's favorite guitar-slinging, miniskirt-sporting girl group, the Moranbong Band, is back. And these ladies know how to shimmy.
The world is finally getting a glimpse of what North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un looked like as a little boy.
PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) — Dennis Rodman apologized Thursday for comments about captive American missionary Kenneth Bae in an interview with CNN.
PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) — Dennis Rodman apologized Thursday for comments he made in North Korea about a detained American missionary, saying he had been drinking and was under pressure as he organized a game with former NBA players.
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un on Wednesday praised the recent execution of his powerful uncle, Jang Song Thaek, saying it brought "single-hearted unity" to the hermit kingdom's regime.
Official reports about the execution of the uncle and onetime mentor of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un raised questions Friday about the totalitarian regime's stability and the mercurial leader's mindset.
Images of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un's uncle have been removed from an official state TV documentary, a disappearing act that appears to lend credence to Seoul's claim that Pyongyang's second-most- powerful official may have been purged by his nephew.