- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Kim Kardashian Items
Upstaging a Louis Vuitton show is hard, but somehow Miuccia Prada managed it, thanks to Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto.
Make way for Jimmy Fallon.
Jay Leno has said goodbye to "The Tonight Show" before, but not like this. The comedian became tearful and choked up Thursday as he concluded what he called the "greatest 22 years of my life."
Jay Leno said goodbye - again - to "The Tonight Show" during a taping Thursday in Burbank, Calif. Here are five memorable moments from his final show:
Kanye West will not face criminal charges over an incident in which he apparently punched a man in a Beverly Hills chiropractor's office, prosecutors determined Friday.
In a People magazine interview about to his newsstands on Friday, President Obama said the "Duck Dynasty" family seemed like a "pretty fun bunch."
Bruce Jenner -- known decades ago as America’s Olympic hero but more recently, as just another Kim Kardashian reality show, spin-off character – is set for an operation that’s often a prelude to a male’s sex change to a woman: an Adams’ Apple reduction.
Kanye West sent a gentle slap-down first lady Michelle Obama's way, commenting how his fiancee Kim Kardashian is so much better at drawing attention on social media.
NEW YORK | Marriage is coming after the baby carriage for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.