- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Kim Mulkey-Robertson
Chiney Ogwumike now has family bragging rights.
Baylor basketball coach Kim Mulkey was suspended for her team's next NCAA tournament game for criticizing the officiating following a loss to Louisville last spring.
Baylor basketball coach Kim Mulkey was suspended from her team's next NCAA tournament game for criticizing the officiating after a loss to Louisville last spring.
Brittney Griner has been in a class by herself all season. Now she's part of a select group.
If that NCAA women's tournament bracket looks familiar, it should.
Brittney Griner and Baylor's path to a second straight national championship will have a familiar feel.
Long before Brittney Griner was swatting away shots for top-ranked Baylor, there was another 6-foot-8 women's college player getting blocks at a record pace.
The biggest prize is all that remains on the list of goals for Baylor and 6-foot-8 senior star Brittney Griner after sweeping the Big 12 regular-season and tournament titles for the third year in a row.
Brittney Griner vividly remembers her last trip to Connecticut in two simple words: free throws.
Baylor coach Kim Mulkey struggles at times because her top-ranked Lady Bears are showing they can be better even without being perfect again.
Brittney Griner keeps piling up the accolades.
Brittney Griner watched the Olympics and wished she was there. Thanks to the WNBA draft lottery, she might know where she's going.
These are heady times at Baylor.
Brittney Griner barely had cut down the championship net when Baylor coach Kim Mulkey began talking about a possible repeat.
Brittney Griner had barely cut down the championship net when Baylor coach Kim Mulkey began talking about a possible repeat.
Baylor head coach Kim Mulkey yells in a offensive play against San Jose State in the first half of an NCAA college basketball game, Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, in Waco, Texas.
Baylor coach Kim Mulkey yells for a call during the second half of an NCAA college basketball game against Grambling State on Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013, in Waco, Texas.