- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
Topic - Kim Polson
"He did look like Peter," said Kim Polson, head of an arts nonprofit in Providence who came up with the idea for the bus tour based on Martin's site and now oversees its logistics.
"We are the original quirky state of the union, Rhode Island is, ever since Roger Williams was booted out of Massachusetts," she said. "I think it's probably the biggest tourism booster to Rhode Island."