- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kim Williams
A dive team is searching a North Texas lake for weapons related to last year's slayings of the Kaufman County district attorney, his chief deputy and his wife, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
The wife of a former justice of the peace in Texas has been arrested on accusations linked to the killings of the Kaufman County District Attorney, his wife and an assistant prosecutor, the Dallas Morning News reported this morning.
Kim Williams hesitated only slightly when asked who he thinks has been the best interpreter of his songs before the start of the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
Celebrity auctioneer Darren Julien said Judy Garland's original costume from "The Wizard of Oz" could sell for $500,000 when it hits the auction block next month, the Associated Press reports.
Kim Williams hesitated only slightly when asked who he thinks has been the best interpreter of his songs before the start of the Nasvhille Songwriters Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
"I think it will be incredible," Williams said.
One of the songwriters who'd like to make a contribution if the singer returns is Kim Williams, who has written four No. 1 hits with Brooks.