- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Topic - Kim Williams
A dive team is searching a North Texas lake for weapons related to last year's slayings of the Kaufman County district attorney, his chief deputy and his wife, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
The wife of a former justice of the peace in Texas has been arrested on accusations linked to the killings of the Kaufman County District Attorney, his wife and an assistant prosecutor, the Dallas Morning News reported this morning.
Kim Williams hesitated only slightly when asked who he thinks has been the best interpreter of his songs before the start of the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
Celebrity auctioneer Darren Julien said Judy Garland's original costume from "The Wizard of Oz" could sell for $500,000 when it hits the auction block next month, the Associated Press reports.
Kim Williams hesitated only slightly when asked who he thinks has been the best interpreter of his songs before the start of the Nasvhille Songwriters Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
"I think it will be incredible," Williams said.
One of the songwriters who'd like to make a contribution if the singer returns is Kim Williams, who has written four No. 1 hits with Brooks.