- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
Latest Kimberly Perry Items
The newly hired director for D.C. Vote, an activist group with a mission to give the capital city statehood, says the time is ripe for a victory.
Country stars Luke Bryan and The Band Perry's Kimberly Perry are ready to see a week's worth of hard work pay off when "CMA Music Festival: Country's Night to Rock" airs Monday on ABC.
The Band Perry is working to build an international fan base. They've played shows overseas and have more coming up. But at CMA Music Festival last week, roles were reversed as fans from around the world flocked to their hometown of Nashville.
It didn't all start for The Band Perry at last year's American Country Awards. But the inaugural show gave the sibling trio a significant shove down the path to stardom and the long string of accolades they've picked up since.
She likely won't get "21," but Adele is poised to take the biggest share of nods when the Grammy nominations are announced Wednesday night.
Though still largely the domain of men, triumphs by Taylor Swift and The Band Perry at the Country Music Association Awards show that the young women of country music are finding their voices and shoving the boys out of the way.
A giddy Taylor Swift won her second entertainer of the year award and rising sibling act The Band Perry was the night's top winner as The Country Music Association Awards celebrated the young women of country music on Wednesday night.
Winners at Wednesday's 45th annual Country Music Association Awards:
It may still turn out to be Jason Aldean's party at the Country Music Association Awards, but a melancholy song about dying young has helped the rising star siblings who make up The Band Perry to three trophies.