- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
An unlikely conservative hero could emerge from the budget cave
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - King County Jail
Kent police say Boston Celtics basketball player Terrence Williams was arrested Sunday and accused of brandishing a gun at the mother of his 10-year-old son during a visitation exchange.
A judge has set bail at $25,000 for Boston Celtics basketball player Terrence Williams after he was arrested and accused of brandishing a gun around the mother of his 10-year-old son during a visitation exchange.
Stand-up comedian and actor Katt Williams has been released from jail after being arrested following a dispute at a Seattle bar.
Standup comedian and actor Katt Williams has been released from jail after being arrested following a dispute at a Seattle bar.
Two unrelated mass shootings in a span of just a few hours in neighboring communities south of Seattle wounded at least 20 people and left officials surprised over the proximity of the violence and that no one was killed.