- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kingston Frontenacs
Braden Holtby says the changes to his game took away his natural instincts. He says lessons were learned.
The Washington Capitals have recalled forward Chris Brown from Hershey of the AHL, two days after they acquired him in a trade with the Phoenix Coyotes.
Claude Giroux and Jakub Voracek each had two goals, and Michael Raffl and Steve Downie also scored to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 6-4 win over the Washington Capitals on Wednesday night.
Claude Giroux has put an early-season slump well behind him.
The Capitals felt the need to return to two goalies and a pair of lopsided losses afforded them to opportunity to send Philipp Grubauer back to the AHL.
The Washington Capitals have re-assigned goaltender Philipp Grubauer to Hershey of the AHL.
After a pair of ugly losses over the weekend, Washington finally rectified the goalie situation by sending rookie Philipp Grubauer back to AHL Hershey. That leaves the crease once more to Braden Holtby, who entered the season as the team's No. 1, and Michal Neuvirth, who has also won a Stanley Cup playoff series.
Alex Ovechkin netted the only goal for Washington, which committed four penalties in the second period to thwart hopes of a comeback. Despite recording only nine shots in the first, New York carried a 3-0 lead into the intermission.
Henrik Lundqvist is playing so well lately, the New York Rangers' don't have to generate a whole lot of offense to win.
Philipp Grubauer will start for the 13th time in 19 games when the Capitals visit the Columbus Blue Jackets tonight at 7. Catch all the action on CSN.
The Capitals have lost four in a row for just the second time this season.
Braden Holtby has played in just four games for the Capitals since Dec. 7. Adam Oates says he needs to 'wait his turn.'
Grubauer asks for some help from the offense
After an Alex Ovechkin goal tied the game in the second period, the Capitals couldn't capitalize and lost in a shootout to San Jose, 2-1. Analysis here.
The San Jose Sharks don't have an explanation for their continued success against the Washington Capitals.
Grubauer said he was most upset by the 5-on-3 goal that Rick Nash put between his pads from the bottom of the right circle.
Grubauer said after Sunday nght's 4-1 loss to the Rangers that he understood Oates' decision to pull him.