- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By Bruce M. Gans
Medicare budget cuts would send recuperating patients to nursing homes
Topic - Kingston Police
The Kingston Police Force was established by the Common Council of Kingston on December 20, 1841 to control the lawlessness happening in the then Province of Canada capital of 8,500 inhabitants. - Source: Wikipedia
Authorities say an employee of New York City's Department of Environmental Protection has been shot to death and a co-worker has been charged with murder.
A former high school English teacher in eastern Pennsylvania is facing new allegations from male students who claim she had inappropriate sexual contact with them.
A grand jury has handed up an indictment against a 20-year-old Hudson Valley man accused of tying up a woman and beating her repeatedly while in the presence of a child.
Kingston, N.H., Police Chief Donald Briggs Jr. knew Nancy Champion Lanza from high school and worked with her brother, James Champion, a longtime Kingston police officer who retired in 2011 as a captain.