- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Kirk Cousins Items
Redskins wide receiver Pierre Garcon has been one of the few bright spots in a difficult season. That trend continued on Sunday in a 27-26 loss to the Atlanta Falcons. Garcon finished with seven receptions on 10 targets for 129 yards. That included a 53-yard touchdown reception that pulled the Redskins within 17-14 after falling behind by two scores early.
Redskins' players had no problem with Coach Mike Shanahan's decision to go for the win rather than overtime.
The Redskins changed quarterbacks, but the end result was the same. Another loss, this time at the last second, and very slippery hands.
Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins cites his own miscues as a big reason for the Redskins' loss.
Everyone knew it was coming, yet the result still looks jarring: A healthy RG3 landed on the Redskins inactive list for the Falcons game.
Since Kirk Cousins jerseys are hard to find for sale, a Redskins fan in Atlanta decided to get creative.
After the Redskins lost to the Falcons, quarterback Kirk Cousins took full blame. Watch Cousins take ownership for the loss here,
Desmond Trufant deflected Kirk Cousins' pass on a potential winning 2-point conversion with 18 seconds remaining, and the Atlanta Falcons edged the Washington Redskins 27-26 on Sunday.
Mike Shanahan thinks the Redskins could end up getting a first-round pick for Kirk Cousins. There is mixed opinion on whether or not that's possible.