- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Kirk Ferentz
Former longtime Iowa defensive coordinator Norm Parker has died. He was 72.
If you're a college football coach and you want to vent, there's a short list of places where you can do it safely.
Bret Bielema wasted little time in playing to the eager crowd.
Wisconsin coach Bret Bielema is taking his brand of power football to Arkansas.
Bret Bielema is taking his brand of power football to Arkansas, leaving Wisconsin after seven seasons.
Michigan's football program has 23 seniors who will go out as winners, a far cry from their first season.
Montee Ball has changed the pronunciation of his first name _ it's Mon-tay instead of Mon-tee, if you don't mind.
Iowa running back De'Andre Johnson has been suspended after two run-ins with police in the past week.
Iowa football player A.J. Derby is leaving the program after a season in which coach Kirk Ferentz moved him to defense from quarterback.
Marcus Coker is leaving Iowa, the fifth talented running back lost by the Hawkeyes since 2010.
Iowa defensive coordinator Norm Parker said Sunday that he's retiring after 13 seasons with the Hawkeyes.
Penn State needs a coach. Urban Meyer is available.
Though Iowa has made a splash this season with a no-huddle look, the Hawkeyes are at their core a team that loves to grind it out on offense.
Nebraska athletic director Tom Osborne is hoping Bo Pelini's new five-year contract wards off teams that might want to hire the Cornhuskers' head coach.
The Fisher household figures to be a flash point for the new Nebraska-Iowa rivalry in the Big Ten.
Ferentz said in March 2011 at the start of spring practice that that all 13 players had been medically cleared to return.
"Norm played a major and key role in any on the field success we experienced during his 13 years as our defensive coordinator," Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz said.