- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Kirk Ferentz Items
Iowa defensive coordinator Norm Parker said Sunday that he's retiring after 13 seasons with the Hawkeyes.
Penn State needs a coach. Urban Meyer is available.
Though Iowa has made a splash this season with a no-huddle look, the Hawkeyes are at their core a team that loves to grind it out on offense.
Nebraska athletic director Tom Osborne is hoping Bo Pelini's new five-year contract wards off teams that might want to hire the Cornhuskers' head coach.
The Fisher household figures to be a flash point for the new Nebraska-Iowa rivalry in the Big Ten.
For the first time in months, Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz is getting a chance to focus on football _ and only football.
Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz says wide receiver Marvin McNutt will miss spring practice because of a shoulder injury.
Iowa football players hospitalized with a muscle disorder this week could have been pushing their bodies too hard after a break, which is apparently what happened to seven University of South Carolina swimmers who came down with the same ailment in 2007, a doctor involved in the earlier case said Friday.
Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz said Friday that five of the 13 players hospitalized this week with a muscle disorder following grueling offseason workouts are being discharged.