- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Kirk Hinrich Items
Since the Wizards began their playoff run 10 days ago, coach Randy Wittman has routinely praised his players for their focus, determination and tenacity. Only once had they experienced any sort of lapse, and even then, the result was a narrow, three-point loss to the Chicago Bulls on Friday.
The Wizards took a 17-point lead in the first half, saw it evaporate and erased a 10-point deficit in the fourth quarter to force OT and win for the second time in a row in Chicago.
Kirk Hinrich's two missed free throws with only seconds remaining on Tuesday night helped Washington escape with a 101-99 win over Chicago in Game 2. Watch here.
This one looked like it was slipping away from the Washington Wizards. Then, in a flash everything changed.
Bradley Beal and Kirk Hinrich both received technical fouls after getting tangled up in the second quarter of Game 2. Watch it here.
John Wall got Kirk Hinrich to bite on the pump fake and lured him into a foul. He hit the shot, and-1, to give the Wizards momentum going into the half.
The Chicago Bulls have experienced such a turnaround this season that their wins are now being rated.
Bulls center Joakim Noah believes the Eastern Conference is more than a two-team race.
Mike Dunleavy caught an elbow just above the right eye while drawing a charge early in the second quarter Thursday night and left a trail of blood on the court as he ran into the Bulls' locker room.