- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
Latest Kirk Hinrich Items
The Chicago Bulls have experienced such a turnaround this season that their wins are now being rated.
Bulls center Joakim Noah believes the Eastern Conference is more than a two-team race.
Mike Dunleavy caught an elbow just above the right eye while drawing a charge early in the second quarter Thursday night and left a trail of blood on the court as he ran into the Bulls' locker room.
Taj Gibson didn't worry when Chicago fell behind Dallas early, and he wasn't concerned when the Mavericks made a late run for the lead.
Kirk Hinrich made all the right moves for the Chicago Bulls in the final minute of the game.
Before his team faced the surging Bulls, Toronto coach Dwane Casey praised Chicago for being "at the head of the class" when it comes to defense.
Joakim Noah played the final 6:53 with five fouls. Chicago coach Tom Thibodeau didn't want to take him out with the Bulls' double-digit lead slipping away, and that's just the way the All-Star center wanted it.
Luol Deng misses his close friends in Chicago. The Bulls seem to be getting along fine without him.
The Chicago Bulls are without starters Carlos Boozer and Kirk Hinrich against the Cavaliers.